Dates for collection of purchase are clearly indicated in the catalogue and on the website.
- Goods must be collected no later than 15 days (applied to Belgian buyers) / 30 days (applied to international buyers) after the last auction day.
- After this period, uncollected goods will be put in storage at the cost of the buyer. Regardless of the total amount of lots, a fixed storage fee of € 30 is charged. Besides this fixed fee, a storage fee of € 20 per lot per week will be calculated and charged as well.
- Collection of purchases is only possible if the auctioneer has received full payment, be it in cash, by debit/credit card or via bank transfer.
- The auction house is not in charge of shipment of the purchased goods.
- If the buyer wishes a third party to collect his/her purchase in his/her stead, the buyer needs to fill in the Authorization Form for Collection of Purchase (please see below), sign it and send it back to the auction house via email. Without this Authorization Form, no third party can collect any purchase even if it is already paid for.